Analyze the cartoons below in terms of its meaning related to abortion laws and Roe v. Wade.
- What do you see in the cartoon? Make a list. Include objects, people, and any characteristics that seem to be exaggerated.
- Which of the items on the list from Question 1 are symbols? What does each symbol stand for?
- What is happening in the cartoon?
- What is the cartoonist's message?
- Do you agree or disagree with the message? Explain your answer.
These cartoons are used with permission from Cagle Cartoons, http://www.caglecartoons.com/